Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It has been so long I about forgot how to do this. Krachel set me up on face book and I have been trying to figure that out now as well. My brain doesn't work as fast as those of this younger generation, takes me a while to figure things out on these computers.

Kathleen and I are able to relax much easier this week. We were both asked to speak in Sacrament meeting last Sunday so we spent most of the week stressing out. Actually, Kathleen did a fantastic job and I was just glad to get mine over with.

We have had a little time to breath the past couple of months now that Uncle Ralph's home is finished. We have still been doing a few things, hanging shower rods, etc. and it looks like we will be doing the landscaping with Uncle Ralph this summer so we will be busy again.

We are just busy trying to keep up with Jeff and the grandkids now but that is a lot of fun. We are also looking forward to winter comming to an end and hopefully we can get some green grass in our yard this year. Kathleen has signed herself and me up for a master gardner class this spring so it should be kind of fun. We will see if I am to old to learn something new. Hope all of you are doing well.

7 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Wow! I was thinking you forgot how to blog! I'm impressed you're going to take a garden class. Now if we ever get a house you can help us do a yard!

Unknown said...

Yeah I didn't know about the class either. I bet you'll really like it!

TJ and Whitnee said...

It's about time you update your blog!

The Tomlinsons said...

It is good to see an update from you again.

It sounds like you are a very busy man! Glad that things are going well!

Deanna said...

Good to have you on again! I hope that you are able to relax - you work too hard.

Layne & Ilene said...

Impressive Job on remembering how to blog - that is the real reason why I haven't updated for 2 months. Guess someone will have to show me how, again! Do you guys even know the meaning of the word relax. Hope you have heard the "Heber Creeper" story. If not, call Layne. He has a good one!!!

J-Dog said...

You need to start bloging again Dad aka old man!