Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures

This is Natalia, I am adding pictures for my dad. He told me a while back that he wanted them but he doesn't know how to add them.
Let me just tell you before you look at them, He and my mom have been working his butt off for a year building this house for Uncle Ralph and Aunt Gennie. It's amazing, I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. My dad is AMAZING!!!
This is the "Chicken" that is on their house that he gave to my mom for her birthday. This picture is deceiving cuz it looks small, it's actually like six feet tall. The outside of the house.These are the stairs, he did tile on the face and wood on the tops of every stair. So pretty! Tile around the fireplaces. There are actually two, don't know what happened to the picture of the other one. This is the kitchen/great room. He's also done a bunch more work but since they are still painting I couldn't get good pictures of everything. Very very awesome work, if you ever get a chance to look at this house you'll be so impressed!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is looking real good! But mostly I like the 'chicken'.

The Tomlinsons said...

That looks great! You have done some good work.

Deanna said...

Do you want to build me a house? Ha ha, j/k. I'll let you get your yard in first.

J-Dog said...

You might think i'm a nobody. but I did about 25% of the house.