Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to work again. This is my home away from home, besides Uncle Ralph's house. I think all I do at home is sleep, I don't even hardly eat there anymore. Hopefully in a few more weeks we will have most of the things done at Uncle Ralph's house besides painting so I can start in my yard again.

Jeff has been to school for almost two weeks now and seems to like it. This weekend is Labor day and Swill days as well so it will be busy in the valley.

Whitnee got really sick during the night a few nights ago so Kathleen, TJ, and I took her to the hospital. They did some tests and things and then gave her a pain shot and sent her home. The suspected it could be her gall bladder so she went back the next day for an ultrasound. Sure enough, it is her gall bladder so she is having surgery at 10AM this morning to have it removed. She will be a little slower for a few days but should be much better in the future.

Krachel and Matt are blessing their baby on Sunday so we will have a nice family get together. Then it will be back to work, work, work!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're posting often. It helps me keeps tabs on what the rest of the family is up to!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I'm glad you have a blog too! I like to read it! Now we just need to teach you how to add pictures:)